Use the form below to
search for documents in this web containing specific words or combinations of words. The
text search engine will display a weighted list of matching documents, with better matches
shown first. Each list item is a link to a matching document; if the document has a title
it will be shown, otherwise only the document's file name is displayed. A brief explanation of the query language is given below, along with
The text search engine allows queries to be formed from arbitrary Boolean expressions
containing the keywords AND, OR, and NOT, and grouped with parentheses. For example:
- construction disputes
- finds documents containing 'construction' or 'disputes'
- construction or disputes
- same as above
- construction and disputes
- finds documents containing both 'construction' and 'disputes'
- construction not disputes
- finds documents containing 'construction' but not 'disputes'
- (construction not disputes) and ADR
- finds documents containing 'ADR', plus 'construction' but not 'disputes'
- finds documents containing words starting with 'web'